Wednesday, February 6, 2013

       I have read many books but I could honestly say one of my all time favorites would be The lightning thief. Mysterious things are happening in our world but we will never know but one hero is learning the truth and is our last hope. Rick Riordan's lightning thief  amazed me with the action and danger around every turn.
      When I read The Lightning Thief  it showed me that anyone could be a hero. In Rick Riordan's book it states "your more than just a kid with dyslexia Percy, your a hero." The book is saying to me do not let anything hold you back from your destiny, we all have a place in this world but only you can find where your needed.
       Percy Jackson was just an ordinary kid who was destined for great things. The lightning thief  novel says "Mom why do we put up with this? Percy one day you will understand." Percy has no idea what she meant when she said that but his future every one will depend on him.
       Rick Riordan, author of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, Imagines a world where everything is happening right before our eyes yet we do not see it. The book quotes " The mist makes mortals see what they can believe." Some people will never believe in something that they can never see and for that I feel bad for them.
       If i were to rate this book i would give it five stars. I recommend everyone should read this book it is one of the best out there. This book could entertain you and help you learn.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment