Monday, October 1, 2012

book review

Jason, Leo and Piper (3 fifteen year olds) find out that they're demigods (half god half mortal). Jason's the son of Zeus, god of the sky, Leo's the son of Hephaestus, god of fire and forges and Piper is the daughter of Aphrodite, goddess of love. Leo's mom died because of Gaia (the earth) and he's been an "orphan" on the run ever since. Piper's dad has been captured by a giant and he says that if she doesn't sacrifice Jason and Leo to him, he will kill  her father. Piper eventually tells Jason and Leo this. Gaia has been asleep for ages but she is slowly awakening and bringing back the giants and the most terrifying monsters back from the underworld. Once Gaia is fully awake they will have no chance of stopping her and basically it will be the end of the world. The Lost Hero takes place all around the U.S.A. our young heroes go to places such as Chicago, Detriot, and Florida. When I read The Lost Hero im always satisfied with the book's twist and turns around every corner.The story makes me wish I was one of these amazing characters. My favorite character in this story would be Jason he is the one who holds the fate of the world in his hands. Jason is brave, fearless, and deah defying.  this is wierd to say but when I read about Jason he reminds me of my brother Jesse He is always getting me out of trouble and being the hero.  

No comments:

Post a Comment